Experience the PairSoft way.
PairSoft’s step-by-step PunchOut process enables employees to connect their e-procurement application with their supplier’s websites in real-time.
How PairSoft’s PunchOut works:
- Suppliers curate a PunchOut catalog with company-selected items at negotiated prices.
- Employees ‘punch out’ of their ERP to enter the supplier catalog, which looks just like the eCommerce shopping experience they are used to.
- Buyers shop the catalog in real-time, adding items to their shopping cart based on up-to-date inventory.
- At checkout, items are automatically added to a purchase requisition using cXML technology that connects and shares information between the supplier site and ERP.
- The purchase requisition is routed to the appropriate approver.
- Once approved, the purchase order is created and automatically sent to the supplier.